Rules to this award:
1. Link the Award image back to the one who presented it to you.
2. List six nominations.
I would first like to say thank you to Efrata for nominating me for this award! It means so much to me to know that I have readers who enjoy what they read on my blog! Moreover, it gives me incentive to write more!
Now to the nominations. My interests are in travel and food, but on top of that, I love learning something new, especially about the little things in life. These below nominations are blogs that constantly have posts that catch my eye and teach me something. So here they are:
1. Efrata Denny Saputra Yunus: http://efratadenny.com/ - from wine to water, his photos allow me to see these things in a different light.
2. Brilliant London: http://brilliant-london.com/ - my favorite city aside from Chicago is London, so reading about updates to the places I went to is quite exciting along with learning about places I have yet to go in this historical city!
3. Kevin George Travel Photography Blog: http://kevingeorgetravelphotography.wordpress.com/ - the unique points of views of his photos make places from around the world seem surreal.
4. Pate a Chew: http://pateachew.wordpress.com/ - with healthy eating and simplicity in mind, this blog is a spectacular collection of recipes!
5. Sweets and Brains: http://sweetsandbrains.wordpress.com/ - I have an extreme sweet tooth, and if you do too, this will be a driver for going out to get some ice cream at the least.
6. TaniaJessicaSmith: http://taniajessicasmith.wordpress.com/ - photography of some of the most beautiful places!